Monday, 1 August 2016

- London MCM! -


So! my first experience at a convention was mind blowing! I honestly didn't know what to expect and it really couldn't of been better!

I managed to get a whole bunch of insane items too! including some seriously talented artist's prints and pictures!

Two absolute highlights for me! I managed to buy an original cell of animation from the 'Ghostbusters' animated series and I was super lucky enough to meet an actor who has been an idol for me for as long as I can remember, Aaron Stanford!

Aaron Stanford plays 'James Cole' in the TV series '12 Monkeys' and he played 'Pyro' in the original 'X-Men' movies, easily my favorite character and one of my all time favorite comic book characters! He was such a nice guy as well, so happy I got to meet him...





No comments:

Post a Comment